Are you registered under the Construction Industry Scheme?

VW Taxation specialise in tax returns for self employed construction workers registered under the Government's Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).


We’ve been managing tax returns and providing accountancy services for self-employed tradesmen since 2009, and work with all ranges of construction workers from builders and carpenters, to plasterers and electricians.


Through our extensive experience and as registered agents of the HM Revenue and Customs, we offer an expert tax and accountancy service.

How we can help you

  • Submitting your annual tax return
  • Expenses – advise you on what you can and can’t claim tax relief on
  • Ensure you have the correct paperwork for each tax return
  • Claiming back any overpaid tax
  • Submitting up to 4 years tax returns


On average, we claim our clients an average tax rebate of £1900.


As well as claiming tax rebates for our customers, we also work with them and the HMRC to minimise any fines if tax returns are not submitted on time.


Just recently, for one of our clients we appealed fines totalling £3358, got them written off and then successfully claimed £9681 in rebates.


Why use VW Taxation?


  • We specialise in Tax Returns and Accountancy for the self employed
  • We have extensive experience of managing tax returns for Construction Industry Scheme Registered Individuals 
  • We claim on average tax rebate of £1900 for our CIS clients
  • We offer our customers a generous Referral Scheme for anyone they recommend

Want a FREE no obligation quote for your annual tax return?

Your form message has been successfully sent.

You have entered the following data:

Submit the form below and we will be in touch!

Please correct your input in the following fields:
Error while sending the form. Please try again later.

Note: Fields marked with * are required

Print Print | Sitemap
© VW Taxation Ltd