April is finally here, and whilst most people will be hoping for some sunnier weather and the opportunity to get outside, for us here at VW Taxation its signals the end of the 2017/18 Tax Year and a time we become desk-bound! As you read this post, I am surviving on strong coffee, knee deep in bank statements & wedged in between shoeboxes of receipts from our Construction Industry Scheme registered customers. All of whom, have appointed VW Taxation to look after their annual self-assessment and are looking forward to receiving their 2017/18 tax rebates.
Not only is April our busiest month for our existing clients, but it is a time when we have the largest amount of enquiries from new customers wanting to use the VW Taxation Tax Return Service.
If that is you, then STOP and look no further. We know we are the experts in what we do, but we want to take this opportunity to demonstrate why our clients return to us year after year, and why we are the right business to look after your business!
Check out the Top 10 facts about VW Taxation, the South Coast’s leading Self Employed Tax specialists:
- VW Taxation Ltd was established in February 2011 and we moved to our Cosham HQ in Portsmouth in 2013.
- We are a registered agent of HM Revenue & Customs.
- We are a small and highly efficient team of 3, Dan, Allie and myself, and in April we will be open 6 days a week, Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- In April alone, we will be to processing over 300 CIS Tax Returns, and over 900 throughout 2018.
- Last year, we paid out over £1.5million in CIS Tax Rebates. We offer a No Rebate No Fee service to CIS clients.
- In 2017, on average we received and paid out our clients tax rebates within 12 days of submission of their self-assessment tax form.
- The biggest single tax rebate we generated on behalf of one of our clients in 2017 was £5432.
- Most of our business is by way of referral. VW Taxation offers a generous referral scheme, paying £50 to every customer for every referral they make to us. Last year we paid out £8550 to existing customers, with one incredibly happy customer receiving £950 in a single month!
- We have a reputation for appealing and squashing HMRC late penalty fines and in 2017 we legitimately wrote off over £50,000 of fines for our clients!
- 96% of our clients rate us ‘Excellent or Great’ on TrustPilot.
If you are looking for a friendly, no-jargon, local company to assist you with your tax and accounts, then get in touch with us today! We are ready and waiting to take you on.
Right, over and out… best get back to work.